· Depending on the amount of days used, annual, biannual or triannual of washings is recommended.
· Hand wash in warm water using a mild detergent with no additives and do not dry clean.
· Do not ues chlorine bleach！
· Do not bundle waders after use or cleaing to prevent any damage or milder.
· Hang waders to dry thopoughly, Do not place in dryer!
· Waders should be dried after each use, both inside and out for a longer lifespan.
· After waders have dried, store upside-down out of sunlight in a cool, dry place.
· Exposure to salt water or salt air requires special care . The waders must be rinsed thoroughly with fresh water and dryed after each use.
· After waders have dried, keeep them away from ecectric appliances.
· Keep away from flames.